Friday, December 12, 2008

Twelve Tees Of Christmas: Day 12

On the 12th day of Christmas the Tree Fairy gave to me, an eclectic tartan plaid tree. . .

This tree is in the kid's game room. This tree has tartan plaid ribbon, red berry garland, and the base ornaments are red and green. . .

This tree has all the above listed as the base of the decorating, however this is the tree that all oddball and homemade ornaments go on. Since all of my other trees are themed, I had to provide some place for all of E.T. and Baby Girl's sweet ornaments to go. We also put vacation ornaments on this tree. Basically anything goes in here. . .

Well, there you have it. You have seen at least twelve trees I had the privilege of decorating this year. Hope you enjoyed them!

7 comments:

Girly Stuff said...

I love this one. It is all homey-looking. I had no idea how much I like tartan plaid!

So what are you going to do now?

Woman Interrupted said...

She's going to come over to my house and make the ten trees I need to catch up, that's what she's going to do now!

Love 'em! I don't know whether to say you're amazing or a maniac for putting up all those trees.

When do you take down all your Christmas stuff?

C♥ said...

Love this.

I have themed trees too!!!

Heather said...

I love your trees, it all looks so pretty, thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas!!

Frugal Finds said...

Great trees!!

Brittany said...

WOW! You are a girl after my own heart! I LOVE ALL OF YOUR TREES!!!!!! I only have 7, but one day, hopefully I'll catch up!!!

Becky said...

All of your trees are beautiful! Girl, you have WAY more energy than me! Merry Christmas

 
Designed by Lena