Monday, January 26, 2009

Where In The World Did The Worlds Go?

Do you remember this piece of furniture from last weeks post? It has been now retired to the garage and will be going to the resale shop this weekend! Anyway, this post is not about the entertainment center! I want you to look at my globe collection on top of it! I didn't mention anything about these guys last week! Were you wondering where they went to????? Did you think maybe they went to the garage too????

Here they are! They are in our office on top of the cabinets in there! I always new that when we rearranged the game room, they would end up living in this room! I think they are just as much fun in here as they were in the game room! What do you think about them?

4 comments:

Lana said...

That is what has been missing in my playroom - Globes! I like the ideas!!! I've decided to make it a theme room, "All around the world." But, I forgot the globes!!! Sweet!

Girly Stuff said...

Here...Far...Wherever they are!!!!

Very cool...you have had that planned for only 55,000 years!

It looks great!

Steph said...

What a cool idea! Great collection.

Brittany said...

They look fabulous in there! Love your game room too!

 
Designed by Lena