Friday, May 22, 2009

It's been a while, but Woman Interrupted tagged me with the prom queen award. I'm sure she thought I forgot about being tagged by now, but I didn't. Life has just been crazy lately! So, here it is... Prom 1995. I tried to find a picture with me and the husband in front of the cheesy background, but I guess that hidden treasure is in the Rubbermaid in the attic :) So, here is a picture of the pre-prom in the yard pictures.


I could over analyze this picture and point out all that is wrong with the fashion of the 90's, but I won't. You can form your own opinion :) Enjoy!

Now I will tag:

An American Girl In Tokyo

Liz's World

Girly Stuff

Cutie Patootie

5 comments:

Woman Interrupted said...

That is a HOT mid 90s prom picture! I hope you kept that dress for whenever you get around to having the ol' high school flashback party.

Great picture!

Girly Stuff said...

I remember that picture...how do I remember it?

Good pic.

And I will not be participating.

Miss Priss said...

I actually just got rid of the dress last year :( FYI Girly Stuff, that picture is in your room when you come to visit!

Liz said...

LOL! I love the dress! We were so goofy back then!

Pink Ice Princess said...

OMG I remember that dress. I loved it, wow brings back memories I remember when you were so excited when you got it!

 
Designed by Lena