Monday, December 8, 2008

Twelve Trees Of Christmas: Day 6

On the 6th day of Christmas the Tree Fairy gave to me, a small gold and burgundy tree. . .

This is a table top tree in my room. We bought this tree the first year the twins were mobile and used it for our main tree instead of my Lenox tree. It was nice to have a small tree that year that was up high and that I didn't have to worry about the kids messing it up during the year of exploration.

This tree and most of the ornaments came from Target several years ago. It is not really one of my favorites, but it works in our room. Would really love a big tree done in in brown and gold someday for this room.

2 comments:

Woman Interrupted said...

Very nice! Love the colors. While you are at it, show us the rest of your room.

I'm starting to forget all your pretty decor!

Girly Stuff said...

I like this tree! I feel bad for it because you like your Lenox tree better. It can't help being short...and burgundy...without any nifty beaded stars.

OK...maybe it sucks.

Just Kiddin'! It's beautiful like the rest of them!

 
Designed by Lena