Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Twelve Trees Of Christmas: Day 7

On the 7th day of Christmas the Tree Fairy gave to me, a solid red office tree. . .


So, here we have a new tree this year. My husband asked me to do a new tree for the dental office. I had never done one for them before. This tree had a budget. :(

This is all from Hobby Lobby, even the tree! It was all either 50% off or 40% off and it came in about 60 cents under budget. My budget was $300. This tree is all red. Red garland, red ribbon, & red ornaments. It's not like any other tree I have done, so it was fun! I have to disclose to those of you that may be wondering. . . the mauve chairs, mauve mini blinds, and blue wall were not of my doing . . . so, don't hold it against me. I think those were the in colors 13 or so years ago. Hopefully an update will be in the future of this office. If so, I will for sure blog about it. Until then. . . .

2 comments:

Girly Stuff said...

Good job on the tree! It makes the background look even more...mauve. But maybe the tree will inspire the owner to move forward?

Good job on the budget...if they have the tree for 13 years that is a bargain!

Woman Interrupted said...

That is a really beautiful tree. I hope you get the job of updating the office.

So did you mean to say that there is no budget on the other trees you've done? Ha Ha! Don't we wish!

 
Designed by Lena