Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tole Trays

As we were cleaning out our attic this weekend, I went through tons of Rubbermaid's that were filled with things I have collected over the years. Most things were from childhood like old Cabbage Patch dolls, New Kids On The Block dolls, posters, VHS, trading cards, Care Bears, Annie dolls, and the list goes on and on! Don't ask me why I still have all this stuff because I won't have an answer for you. All I can say is that it is all organized nice and neat in a labeled Rubbermaid on a metal shelf in the attic! Now that I am all grown up (NOT) I collect things that are much different than the stuff in the Rubbermaid's upstairs. I collect things to decorate my house with. Today I want to share one of my collections with you. It is my collection of tole trays. . .



This collection of black tole trays was a gift on my 29th birthday form my sweet husband. Every single one of them came from eBay. He shopped for a month or more before my birthday to have all of these in time for the big day. One day I was home and it was a blank wall and then by that evening before I could get home, he had come home without me knowing and hung them all up for the big birthday surprise! This is my favorite collection of tole trays and I didn't even have a hand in hunting for them!


This tole tray came from our local biannual Barn Sale! This one is in Baby Girl's room! I think it is beautiful!



These two tole trays belong to Baby Girl too! The larger one came from the local Barn Sale and Daddy bought the small one for Baby Girl on eBay when he bought my birthday collection! He loves both of his girls :)


This collection of 4 small tole trays hang above Baby Girl's doorway! I found them for $8 at Canton! What a steal!

These two have to be my next favorites! They hang by the vanity in my guest bathroom! They were a find from Round Top!

This one is on the dresser in my bedroom and for the life of me I can't remember where it came from, but I do remember it was cheap!

Well, these are my tole trays! I really do enjoy them when I see them around the house! What kinds of things do you collect to decorate with????

1 comment:

Woman Interrupted said...

I love Baby Girl's tole trays! She has the room every big girl always wanted.

 
Designed by Lena