Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Bog Is Faboulous. . . Well, That's What Girly Stuff Said. . .

Once again Girly Stuff gave me an award! She just loves me! Who doesn't?
DON'T answer that! :0
So, she tells me that there are some stipulations to holding this honor. I must list 5 addictions and then pass the award on to 5 blogs I love. Here we go. . .
1. I am addicted to discount retailers like Ross and Marshall's. My kids are in Mother's Day Out on Tuesdays and Thursday. I have to limit myself to going to those stores on those days only. Usually one on Tuesday and the other on Thursday. I usually go for no particular reason expect to see what was new since I was last in.
I love to hunt for hidden treasures there during my kid free time!
2. I am addicted to estate sales for the same reasons I love discount retailers. I love the hunt for treasures. I go to those usually only on Thursdays.
3. I am addicted to my iphone and facebook. I think this will pass though. . . it's still new to me.
4. I am addicted to organization. . . .if it can be purged, merged, rearranged, I am on it! I go to someones house and open a cabinet or closet and my mind instantly sees what needs to be done to organize it and make it better. . . .I draw the line there though, don't worry. . . .I don't touch any of it. . . . I just think about fixing it for my friends. . . . I just stick to
organizing my own stuff :)
5. I am ashamed to say it, but I am addicted to Sex And The City reruns at night. . . . never saw it when it was on the first time around, now I love it!
Well, time to pass the award on . . . and the winners are. . . .
An American Girl In Tokyo
My Point Of View
Cutie Patootie
Live, Laugh, Love
We Are That Family
Until next time. . . . .

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Can I just say...
1. Shoes...it's literally a sickness
2. Sweet Tea
3. Romance Novels (yes I know this is sad)
4. Jewelry...any and all types
5. Purses....once again any and all types

I'm sure there are a ton more, but thought you'd appreciate these. Thanks for the award!!!

 
Designed by Lena